Sunday, April 4, 2010

Such a good girl

I decided to apply in law-school once again.

Books were really expensive, I know my parents won't complain because it's for my future, but I'm still slightly embarrassed to make them pay those again.

So this far I have woken up at 7 every morning, tip-toed downstairs to make coffee and slice an apple. Then I get back up in my room, sit down in rocking chair and start reading. When I have something important (and partly interesting) to read, time passes quickly and apart from the apple I have liquid-fasted till 2pm. Too bad I tend to screw up on evenings.. I've eaten like 800-900 cals per day, and I can't be more clear about this one. I HATE family holidays and all that compulsory shitty eating.

..K, back to the books: the easiest topic - criminal law in 2010-decade. That book has lots of familiar terms and things - thank goodness, because the other book "juridical principals of insolvency" seems easy, but it's actually made to trick people to think it's easy, and for real it's complicated. That book I can handle too. But the third one.. why they always make the hardest also the thickest? "an introduction to obligation-law" .. I don't know if that's the correct translation, but anyway.

That book is going to drive me crazy, make me throw things around, trigger me and make me wanna burn it, but damn I'm gonna beat it! I will memorize every single law, principle, authority.. everything.

My motivation goes up and down like maniac, one moment it's up to 100 and second later I'm about to cry and think why am I beating myself to do this again. I have still managed to read 7-5 hours per day, but I have to get that amount up to 6-9.

Oh, and those melatonin-pills I got prescribed. I love them. They hit me like a hammer and last night I fell asleep less than hour after eating one. It simply did shut me down. Love it.

xoxo, Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki, It sounds great that you are going back to law school! I hope it all works out. I'm so the same with motivation- I'm either in bed all day or working all day.
    It's great the melatonin pills are working :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete